TRUBALANCE HEALTHCARE INC. (CANADA)
SPECIALIZING IN BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR MEN AND WOMEN (PATIENTS) AND CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR PHYSICIANS AND LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
TruBalance Healthcare is steadfastly committed to becoming the new standard of quality for Physician Education for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) = Human Identical Hormone Supplementation. Our goal is simple; provide the most informative education to physicians and licensed healthcare professionals in the industry, while simultaneously providing our clients with the best service in the industry. At TruBalance Healthcare, we consistently strive to provide you with education of exceptional quality. We achieve this by providing the best medical educators in the business.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is in high demand - we have seen interest among patients and physicians skyrocket over the last couple of years. Lifestyle Medicine is moving to the forefront of our minds. Increasing acceptance of this type of therapy has also led to a greater variation in the way practitioners test and treat patients. The bioidentical hormones are administered by highly trained medical doctors who will perform a complete battery of laboratory tests to evaluate each patients hormone levels.
TruBalance Healthcare offers live highly interactive Continuing Education Symposiums in Canada for licensed healthcare professionals.
èSee the BHRT Physician Education section for symposium dates.
FAST FACTS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS CONTINUING EDUCATION
• We can accommodate groups of up to 50 licensed healthcare professionals.
• One-on-one sessions with our educating MDs are available for a special fee
• Private one-on-one education Inclinc Preceptorships (ICPs). ICPs are held on
location of the educating preceptors MD practice
• We can customize educational symposiums according to the specific needs of
your medical, age management, integrative, medispa or medical cosmetic
• Healthcare professionals walk away well informed, with a premium support
system to help them implement BHRT into their practice.
• TruBalance Healthcare supports the healthcare provider throughout their practice
• We provide complimentary BHRT brochures, office forms, templates, BHRT setup, business development, and PR
• MD Partnership Program for Naturopaths, RNs, & Nurse Practitioners
• Physicians Network Across Canada, build your practice with patient referrals.
• Speaker Programs - Book a well known physician to speak at your conference
or next event.
Our objective is to create a balance in your practice and with your patients.
To provide you with the most cutting edge information on the market today.
HOW TO INCORPORATE BIOIDENTICAL HORMONES AND TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY INTO YOUR PRACTICE
• Our education programs cover clinical protocols on the following:
• Lab Testing Protocols - Saliva & Blood
• Numerous case studies
• How to monitor the patients hormone levels
• How to test and monitor thyroid medication
• Compounded BHRT formulations
• Nutritional supplements to treat hormone imbalance.
• Intuitively get the know how to guide bioidentical hormone dosing. The degree
of deficiency and adequacy of hormone replacement must be proven with a
reliable test of tissue hormone levels - saliva and blood testing is
recommended (see lab test section) and by listening to the patients symptoms.
• Our continuing education programs teach healthcare professionals how to
administer and monitor patients on bioidentical hormone replacment therapy
• Review expanding ancillary services that men and women seeking bioidentical
hormone therapy often request.
THE STRESS AND CORTISOL CONNECTION
• How to answer the question “Why am I tired all the time and can’t sleep?”
• Learn how to identify and treat adrenal dysfunction and low thyroid
• Results of the saliva and bood tests allow the physical affect of stress to be measured
• Adrenal dysfunction can be corrected by using nutritional supplements designed to assist the adrenal gland in recovery from the effects of stress.
EDUCATING CONSUMERS AND PATIENTS
information and dates on BHRT public seminars
• Patients should always obtain accurate saliva, or blood test(s) to evalute their
hormonal imbalance before going on bioidentical hormones (tests are obtained
through our physicians)
Licensed Healthcare Professionals can order saliva & blood test kits from TruBalance Healthcare Inc. in Canada direct - Telephone: 647.884.8663.
Healthcare professionals please visit the website for symposium dates or send an
TruBalance Healthcare will continue to aim to educate men & women on BHRT and bioidentical testosterone therapy. We educate not only physicians and healthcare professionals but also the consumer by offering unparalleled seminars with celebrity speakers and distinguished medical doctors specializing in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy = Human Identical Hormone Supplementation and TRT.
CLINICAL TAKE AWAYS FROM THE BHRT EDUCATION SYMPOSIUMS
• Understand how synthetic hormones function differently in the menstrual cycle
compared to natural BHRT/human identical hormones
• See how human identical estrogens and progesterone plays a roll on your life cycle
• Discuss clinical treatment protocols using BHRT in treating
PMS, fibroids, fibrocystic breast, endometriosis, peri-menopause, menopause,
osteoporosis and for breast cancer prevention
• Understand the limitations of serum testing for hormone levels and FSH
• Understand the importance of stress and illness in men and women, and nutritional issues in men and women’s health
• Learn how to use saliva testing to determine adrenal function, diagnose hormonal imbalances and thyroid dysfunction, we hear patients say all the time "I had my thyroid tested by my regular OHIP MD and my MD said it's fine, but I feel awful" - having the proper testing done gives you the results your looking for.
• Discuss numerous case studies including the use of human identical estrogens,
progesterone, testosterone with saliva and blood hormone profiles for different hormonal imbalance states
• Discuss Women's Health Initiative findings, the KEEPS studies and its clinical
• Low libido in men - discover why testosterone levels are crucial for sexual functioning
• BHRT and testosterone can be highly effective for males with low testosterone
• Women can benefit from testosterone as well
• Find out how hormone treatment can benefit you both physically and mentally.
TRUBALANCE HEALTHCARE CLINICAL PROGRAM
If you are just getting starting with hormone therapy, TruBalance Healthcare provides a comprehensive package of patient specific individualized services. Our extensive team will work with you, and your healthcare provider, providing tools, education and lab testing.
BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE THERAPY IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE
CLINICAL PROGRAM COMPONENTS:
1. Lab Testing - Analytical measurement of saliva or blood to determine hormone levels, and Urine NTx testing to measure rate of boneloss. We also offer Reverse T3 blood testing for Thyroid issues. The lab notifies the physician via fax or email when the patient's lab results have arrived.
**Results take 5 - 10 days.
Follow-up Lab Testing - We suggest followup testing at 3 months to get an accurate read of where your hormone levels are - evaluation is important as our hormone levels change constantly. At which time your physician (MD) can adjust your individualized bioidentical hormone treatment if needed.
2. Continuing Education - For Physicians & Healthcare Professionals. Our education symposiums are based in Canada and are open to ALL MDs and medical professionals globally. If you are visiting Canada from out of country and wish to attend a symposium contact us to register. We offer extensive ongoing training, support and mentoring after the continuing education has been completed.
3. Physicians Network Across Canada - Our network of physicians spans across Canada. Physicians can contact us to become a recommended BHRT physician. Other healthcare professionals can join our MD Partner Program to add bioidentical hormone supplementation to their practice. You may also call us for a USA based Physician. No charge for patient referrals.
FOR ALL COMMUNICATION:
Donna A.G. Kingman | Director of Business Development & Communications
Leading The Way To A Healthier Lifestyle Through Continuing Education
Continuing Education Brochure For Healthcare Preofessionals
A PROUD MEMBER OF
PROUD CORPORATE PARTNER OF THE
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF NATUROPATHIC DOCTORS
WE ALSO WORK WITH:
Bio-identical Hormone doctors Toronto, BHRT doctors Toronto, , BHRT doctors ToroBio-identical Hormone doctors Toronto, BHRT doctors Toronto, BHRT doctors Toronto,